Hotel/ Operations Manager
North Down Area
£32,000 - £40,000
Permanent/ full time
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for an experienced hotel manager to join an ever growing innovative 4* Hotel in the North Down Area. This is a very fast paced environment and has been continuously developed to become one of the top hotels in the local area. It is a long established hotel with a very interesting history which makes it a very popular destination for both tourists and locals. There is now a need to bring on a pro-active, passionate hotel/ operations manager who would be able to continue the award winning service and improve the current team.
- You will be required to ensure compliance with all appropriate legislation including licensing, health and safety, employment law and any other legislation as appropriate
- This will be a varied role, where you will be expected to meet all KPI’s such as revenue, covers, occupancy etc. You will also have control of all operational resources such as staff, budget and equipment
- Ensuring the operations run smoothly at all times including staff briefings, handovers and forward planning
- Resource planning including recruitment and selection needs
- Ensuring all guests and visitors high quality standards are maintained throughout all departments, through staff monitoring, training and attention to detail
- The ideal candidate for this role should have 4-5 years’ experience in a similar role within hotel/ resort management
- Ability and proven experience managing a team of HoD’s
- Excellent communication and organisational skills are required in this role
- Computer literate
- This role would be ideal for someone keen to progress their career within a brilliant organisation which invests in each employee.
If you feel this role is suitable for you, please apply using the link or alternatively please get in touch with Clodagh McKeefry on Clodagh@bondselection.com or 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.