Senior Reporting Accountant
9-12 month contract
Our client is a leading energy supplier in Northern Ireland. They now have an opportunity for a Senior Reporting Accountant to join them on a temporary basis for a period of 9 -12 months. This is an excellent and challenging opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a highly efficient and successful company.
Based in Belfast, the Reporting Accountant will play a key role in the financial management of the business, including responsibilities in:
- Production of management, statutory and regulatory accounts to a high standard and associated audit requirements;
- Development of an effective financial reporting system for key stakeholders, ensuring that financial outputs are of the highest professional standard;
- Reviewing, developing and implementing appropriate financial policies,
- procedures and controls;
- Building productive working relationships with finance colleagues and operational managers;
- Participating in ad hoc specific projects within the team
Applicants are required to meet the following criteria which will be necessary to meet the responsibilities of the role:
- A professional accounting qualification with minimum 3 years post qualification experience;
- Proven experience of strong capabilities in management accounting including relevant experience of producing management accounts;
- Ability to meet tight reporting deadlines;
- Possess a track record of using/developing systems that provide relevant financial information, coupled with strong IT skills;
- Possess excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously;
- Have a proven track record of achievement; and
- Possess a current valid driving licence.
- Knowledge of or experience in working in a medium to large business environment;
- Previous experience of presentation of financial information and analysis to senior/management personnel;
- Previous experience of working closely with operational managers; and
- Mentoring/development of junior colleagues.
The remuneration package for this position will be in the range of £40,000 - £45,000. A benefits package commensurate with experience and qualifications will also be available to the successful candidate.
Apply via link or contact Helen Sheppard on 02890 339968 for details.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.