Bond Search and Selection are working with our client who is seeking to add a Senior Payroll Specialist to their finance team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to add the experience of working with a Global organisation who are rapidly expanding their operations in N Ireland to your CV.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the processing of the weekly, fortnightly and monthly payroll across a number of locations and posting of payroll related costs to the accounting system. You will be able to demonstrate problem solving and resolution skills and a focus on continuous process improvement.
- Processing payroll from the point of receiving payroll data to final payroll payment.
- Compile appropriate supporting documents for all payroll transactions.
- Experience processing company share schemes.
- Ensure all third party payroll payments are made on time.
- Deal with correspondence from HMRC.
- Prepare and upload payroll nominal journals for posting to the accounting systems Oracle/SAP/Sage on a monthly basis, with support for all journal entries made.
- Prepare and upload payroll related accrual journals for posting to the accounting systems on a monthly basis.
- Prepare reconciliation of all payroll control accounts.
- Provide explanation of monthly movement in payroll control accounts.
- Provide both Internal & External audit support specific to payroll.
- Reconcile and complete year-end returns and submit to HMRC.
- From time to time, you will be required to undertake other responsibilities / activities of a similar nature that fall within your capabilities, including assisting other teams in busy periods.
- Experience within a payroll position processing multiple payrolls.
- Ideally applicants should be Part Qualified Accountant or Qualified Accounting Technician.
- Working knowledge of ADP Freedom or similar payroll package.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
Applicants with exposure to SAP/Oracale/Sage or Fourthshift and those that have worked in a shared service centre will be at an advantage.
The role is based in Lurgan and a salary of £25k-£28k with other benefits is on offer.
Please use the link to apply or contact Robbie Jess at Bond for more information.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.