Bond Search & Selection are working with a global manufacturing business to source a Part-Qualified Accountant for their Belfast site, providing reporting and analysis to a range of trading entities.
Ideally suited to a Part- or Newly- Qualified Accountant, the Part-Qualified Accountant will join a large and busy team, working within a collaborative environment and gaining invaluable experience to ensure ongoing professional development.
All candidates must have recent experience as outlined below, a strong understanding of relevant accounting principles, excellent reporting & analysis skills along with Advanced Excel.
Responsibilities will include;
- Supporting Month end close process including journal preparation and posting and subsequent balance sheet reconciliations, participating in month end closing meetings as appropriate
- Intercompany reconciliation and analysis
- Perform all activities to a high standard and in compliance with Internal and Sarbanes-Oxley controls, including maintenance of process and procedural control documentation
- Identify and facilitate process improvement opportunities
- Promote a customer service orientated culture by providing a first class service to customers, in alignment with Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators
This role is a 6 month contract offering an excellent salary along with genuine scope to secure permanent employment upon successful completion. To apply for this role, or to enquire about the range of Finance opportunities available across Northern Ireland, please send a CV using the link, or call Francis Gilmore at Bond Search & Selection on 028 9033 9968 for a discussion in total confidence.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.