Invoice Processor required by a leading global manufacturing business. This is an excellent opportunity to join a large and diverse finance function which can offer huge ongoing scope for development and progression. Initially offered as a 12 month contract, there is a strong chance this post will be made permanent based on satisfactory performance.
- Processing high volumes of Purchase Ledger invoices and credit notes
- Invoice matching and approval seeking
- Processing to required level of accuracy and within target
- Any other activities required within the team’s remit
- Relevant experience in a busy finance or office environment
- 4 GCSE passes including English & Maths
- Fluent / business French or Polish would be an advantage
To register your interest in this role, or to enquire about the range of opportunities available across Northern Ireland, please send a CV using the link, or call Francis Gilmore at Bond Search & Selection on 028 9033 9968 for a discussion in total confidence.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.