Bond Search and Selection are currently looking to recruit Invoice Processors for our market leading manufacturing client based in Belfast. This is a long-term temporary position with the possibility of permanent employment. This is an excellent opportunity to join a globally successful and growing company with structured career progression.
- Based in West Belfast
- £7.70/hour Mon-Fri
- On site parking available
- Immediate start
- Long term temporary role
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Processing high volumes of Purchase Ledger invoices and credit notes
- Invoice matching and approval seeking
- Processing to required level of accuracy and within target time
- Any other activities required within the team’s remit
- 5 GCSEs grade A-C including Eng and Maths
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous Finance Admin/Customer Service experience is desirable
If you are looking for an opportunity to develop your existing skill set in an international and multi-cultural environment that offers excellent career progression, please submit your CV here or call Ciara Bell at Bond for more information on 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.