Our client, a world leading, global FMCG company currently has an exciting opportunity for a Revenue Finance Manager to join their Commercial Finance Team in their state of the art plant in Lisburn.
The key purpose of the Revenue Finance Manager will be to ensure delivery of revenue targets through providing in depth financial insight and leadership of correction actions. in addition to delivery of efficient Forecasting Processes. Ensure strong cross functional relationships through business partnering with all Commercial departments. Ensure accurate and timely pricing activities through strong pricing and rebate controls in addition to robust promotional control processes. Demonstrate strong leadership mindset to ensure the constant development of financial capabilities within the revenue team and in the whole organisation.
- Finance support to ensure delivery of Commercial Policy and Project
- Ensures successful pipeline development
- Lead discussion in cross functional meetings
- Demonstrate strong ability to translate volume, mix, discount impacts into business insights and
- drive corrective actions.
- Ensure sufficient time and development opportunities to team members to deliver strong people pipeline
- Provide other finance teams with relevant revenue information to ensure optimum finance team efficiency and optimum business insights.
- Manage Team Priorities to ensure strong team engagement
- Contribution to monthly process & forecasting routines
- Stakeholder management
- Continual review of revenue team processes to identify non value added work and efficiency opportunities to ensure optimum team effectiveness and focus on value added work.
- Financial analysis and appraisal of pricing and discounts initiatives
- Leads the Pricing & Rebate management process
- Constant review of Pricing and promo controls to ensure optimum controls in place
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA/CPA or equivalent) Relevant FMCG and Management experience
- Ability to work as part of a team and to motivate team to attain the end goal
- Strong demonstrated leaderships skills
- Excellent attention to detail and strong Finance Acumen
- Previous experience with SAP
- Commercial Finance Experience
- Promotional Control and Evaluation experience
- Group or External reporting experience
This is a temporary position for a period of 11 months
Apply via link of contact Helen Sheppard at Bond Search & Selection for details
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.