Bond Search and Selection is working with a Public Sector client seeking to recruit a Accounts Services Team Manager.
The Accounts Services Team Manager will be responsible for the effective and efficient management of the Accounts Services Team, ensuring accurate and timely processing of all payments made and income received in compliance with legislation, financial instructions, scheme of delegation, polices, procedures and best practice.
- the effective delivery of accounts services
- manage the team according to the principles of performance management, attendance management and personal development
- the preparation of internal and statutory returns
- ensure an effective and efficient control network is in place
- adherence to month end/year end deadlines
- preparation of monthly cashflow requirements
- review and authorise payments
- credit control
- possess a degree or equivalent level qualification or hold AAT/ATI or equivalent
- have at least 2 years’ experience working in an accounts payable function with involvement in process improvement and using integrated software
- have a minimum of 2 years’ experience of managing and leading a team
- possess excellent planning, organisational, communication and IT skills
Experience of working within in the public sector would be an advantage.
36.25 hours per week
£15.07 per hour
Free onsite parking
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.