Accounts Payable Administrator – shortlisting now
My client, based in South Down, require an Accounts Payable administrator on a full time temporary basis. The role is expected to last for 12 months, with a very attractive salary on offer for the right applicant. Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager, the post holder will be required to work within a high volume automated accounts payable department.
This presents an opportunity to enhance your existing experience while working for a business which is highly regarded in the area as an employer of choice.
- Processing high volume of invoices through Invoices Online
- Ensuring the accurate follow up of all invoice queries
- Ensuring all accounts on hold are investigated and resolved
- Communicating with buyers and suppliers on a regular basis
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Resolving old GRNI balances
- Any other administrative/AP duties as required
- 1+ year previous experience working within an accounts payable role
- Good IT Skills including use of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Good organisational and time management skills with the ability to prioritise effectively.
- Experience of working effectively with others to achieve team goals.
- Conversant with computerised accounting software.
- Experience in completing accounts payable supplier reconciliations.
- Holds or currently studying towards an accounting technician qualification or a third level qualification in a Business / Finance discipline or equivalent.
- Previous Accounts Payable Automated system knowledge.
- Working with an ERP system.
To register your interest in this role, or to enquire about the range of opportunities available across Northern Ireland, please send a CV using the link, or call Francis Gilmore at Bond Search & Selection on 028 9033 9968 for a discussion in total confidence.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.