Accounts Assistant required by a successful business in Dungannon. This position will be to cover a 6 month period of maternity leave, therefore applicants must be available at short notice. An attractive salary up to £22k pro rata will be on offer dependent on experience.
Duties will include –
- Weekly processing of sales invoices for each customer, checking that all receipts, defrost, loading and labelling charges using stock and stock movement reports have been applied correctly to each invoice before approval by the Financial Controller.
- Posting of cheques and BACS receipts onto accounts system daily.
- Preparation of bank lodgement.
- Prepare monthly statements
- Matching purchase invoices with purchase orders and delivery notes.
- Input of approved purchase invoices onto accounts system.
- Process purchase ledger payments.
- Monthly reconciliation of supplier accounts to supplier statements.
- Weekly payroll processing duties.
- Management of HR clocking system
- Posting despatches on stock system
- Checking of paperwork for export loads according to Health Certificate procedures.
- Preparation of CMRs and VGMs.
To apply for this role, or to enquire about the range of similar opportunities available across Northern Ireland, please send a CV using the link, or call Francis at Bond Search & Selection on 028 9033 9968 for further information.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.