Bond Search and Selection is working in conjunction with our client seeking to recruit a Senior Finance Officer.
Based in Central Belfast at one of Northern Ireland’s most iconic buildings this is a fantastic opportunity providing varied, interesting and stimulating work in a dynamic working environment.
The Senior Finance Officer will provide active support to the Finance team and ensure that work is carried out to the highest standards and in line with internal and external financial procedures.
The key responsibilities of the Senior Finance Officer will be:
- Financial and Management Reporting
- People management
The successful applicant will be in possession of strong analytical, communication and people management skills. You must also demonstrate experience in working in a fast paced and dynamic finance department working to strict deadlines.
Due to the nature of the client’s business it is essential that the post holder can develop good working relationships with all departments and internal/external stakeholders.
- Minimum Part Qualification with a recognised accountancy body (ACCA, CIMA etc)
- A minimum of 2 years recent work experience in the preparation of accounts to trial balance and management accounts
- A minimum of 2 years recent experience in the processing and review of staff payroll
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience of reconciling VAT
- Advanced IT skills including MS Office and a computer-based accounting package.
An excellent salary, pension and additional benefits, including flexible working, are on offer for this role.
To apply for this superb opportunity please use the ‘apply now’ button or contact Helen at Bond Search and Selection for more information.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.