Our client, a publicly traded global manufacture of heavy and industrial equipment currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior IT Business Analyst at their Global Business Services (GBS) Centre in Lurgan. As employers they provide team members with a rewarding career and the opportunity to make an impact. They value diversity, inclusion, integrity and respect and encourage continuous career improvement and development though in-house courses. They are continuing to grow, and the Senior IT Business Analyst is an excellent opportunity to join a global organization that will offer personal development alongside long term career opportunities.
The Senior IT Business Analyst, Global Business Services, will report to the Director, IT Business Engagement Finance and will be a highly visible role in the Finance initiatives, with growth potential in the organization. The expectation is that we deliver IT capabilities that enable our Finance organizations to achieve excellence in controls, processes, and service delivery, while driving business analytics, talent development, and financial efficiency.
The primary focus of this role will be to work with our Global Business Services (GBS) UK organization as an advocate for the business and liaison to the systems of record IT teams, both in a support and enhance/optimize function. In addition, the Senior IT Business Analyst will be expected to become the global expert Accounts Receivable processes performed at our GBS centers.
Liaison between IT and internal business customers.
Build and maintain effective working relationships with the GBS and operational finance team members.
Positively influence change and have a significant impact on our business.
Gathers requirements, analyzes, creates design documents, and performs impact analysis for application changes.
Define, plan, and implement process and system improvements.
Implementation of new systems
May be administrator of Accounts Receivable system of engagement.
- 5+ years' relevant work experience in systems implementation and/or in a shared services environment.
- Ether Oracle (preferred), SAP, or other major ERP finance solution is highly preferred. Experience as an end-user will be highly considered.
- Leading a solution from initiation to implementation and post implementation support is preferred.
- Background in a shared service environment at a global manufacturing company would be beneficial.
- Oracle Advanced Collections, or similar application preferred.
- A degree in Accounting, Finance, Information Technology or 4-5 years of experience in related field in lieu of a 4 year degree.
Travel up to 20%, both domestic and international.
Salary: Up to £45K + 10%
Apply via link or contact Helen Sheppard at Bond Search & Selection on 02890 339968
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.