Our client is a $ multi-billion publicly trading manufacturing company. They are a global corporation yet each office or factory is a close-knit community, they regard their team members with a rewarding career and the opportunity to make an impact. They are now recruiting for a Senior IT Business Analyst to report into the Director, IT Business Engagement Finance, which will be a highly visible role in the Finance initiatives within the company and will offer career growth potential.
The primary focus of this role will be to work with the Global Business Services (GBS) US organization as an advocate for the business and liaison to the systems of record IT teams, both in a support and enhance/optimize function. In addition, the Senior IT Business Analyst will be expected to become the global expert of Accounts Receivable performed at our GBS centers, with a focus on Oracle EBS.
- Ensures that consistent practices and processes are used throughout the organization to maintain the integrity of the systems.
- Collaborates with ERP IT and finance teams to meet business requirements.
- Experience implementing, supporting or using Oracle EBS Financials.
- Liaison between IT and internal business customers.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with the GBS and operational finance team members.
- Positively influence change and have a significant impact on our business.
- Gathers requirements, analyzes, creates design documents, and performs impact analysis for application changes.
- Define, plan, and implement process and system improvements.
Required Education & Experience
- 5+ years' relevant work experience in systems implementation and/or in a shared services environment.
- Oracle EBS Financials required, Experience as an end user a plus.
- Leading a solution from initiation to implementation and post implementation support is preferred.
- Background in a shared service environment at a global manufacturing company would be beneficial.
- Ability to work independently and drive process improvement.
- People development, project management, functional requirements definition, problem solving.
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management.
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-national environment, and to lead and influence cross-organizationally with and without direct authority.
- Ability to prioritize, assign, and execute tasks in a high-pressure, fast paced, and changing environment.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Competitive salary + bonus + benefits package
Contact Helen Sheppard at Bond Search & Selection for detail
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.