Our Belfast based energy sector client currently has an excellent opportunity for a Settlement Senior Analyst to join their commercial team. Reporting into the Contracts and Settlement Manager the Contracts and Settlements Senior Analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Work with the Project team to develop the supporting business processes and work instructions for the team in preparation for ‘go live’
- Develop business processes
- Coordinate inputs to trading systems and developments
- Work with vendors and the project team to clarify system capabilities and requirements; coordinate change requests, support testing and resolve issues on supporting systems
- Analyse user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or enhance application functionality.
- Support user acceptance testing of new and enhanced applications.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with multiple stakeholders.
- Develop training materials for the new business processes and procedures to support the team
- Manager queries or disputes raised under the Market Codes and Agreements, ensuring that they are resolved within the agreed timescales.
- Assist with internal and external audits to ensure consistent compliance and best practice.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of appropriate KPI’s and metrics including monthly reporting.
Critical knowledge, skills and experience:
- Third level or equivalent qualification in a relevant IT or related discipline
- At least 3 years’ relevant technical experience
- Strong technical and analytical skills. Ability to see the wider operational landscape to identify and pre-empt potential issues.
- Effective communicator and excellent report writing capability
- Experience of establishing and maintaining effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Previous experience working with and supporting business critical systems in a challenging environment.
- Demonstrated ability in documenting systems and technical specifications and design documents.
- Excellent decision making skills and an ability to prioritise tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills combined with an ability to adapt to a diverse target audience.
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment with a flexible approach
- Strong knowledge of Excel including VBA for the development and support of macros and data analysis.
- Strong attention to detail and quality orientation
- Strong numerical, analytical and problem solving capability
Apply via link or contact Helen Sheppard at Bond Search & Selection on 02890 339968 for further details.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.