The Purchase Ledger Clerk will be pivotal in helping meet the finance department's objectives.
Working in one of Northern Ireland’s most innovative and fastest growing organisations the successful applicant will have responsibility for
- posting invoices to the system
- check accuracy of information on purchase orders
- integrate new suppliers onto the accounting system
- work to specific deadlines
- liaise with internal departments and suppliers to resolve queries
- variance reporting
- financial administration
- previous experience as a PL Clerk in a fast paced finance department
- proficient in the use of financial accounting packages and Excel
- proven track record of resolving issues, decision making and applying analytical skills
- strong interpersonal and communication skills
- ability to work collaboratively or independently at different times
This is an ideal role for candidates with commitments that preclude them from working fulltime hours.
A competitive salary of £21-£24k per annum (pro rata and based on experience) will be offered to the successful candidate.
Additional benefits include pension, staff discount, discounted gym membership, subsidised canteen.
Please click to apply or contact Robbie at Bond Search and Selection for more information.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.