Bond Search and Selection is working with one of Europe’s leading food suppliers who are seeking to recruit a Payroll Officer to help contribute to the ongoing success of the organisation.
Are you experienced in processing high volume payroll?
Are you driven and motivated to succeed?
Do possess a high level of accuracy and attention to detail?
If the answer to these questions is 'yes' then this is an exciting opportunity to develop your career as a Payroll Officer within an organisation passionate about what they do.
- Preparation and processing of the weekly high-volume multisite payroll.
- Ensure Time & Attendance extracts are imported to Payroll System.
- Ensure accurate payslips are produced and distributed on a timely basis.
- Payroll reporting to meet internal and statutory obligations.
- To ensure knowledge regarding payroll legislation is kept up-to-date, e.g. rates of SSP, SMP, SPP etc.
- Keep up to date with any payroll legislation changes.
- Weekly RTI submissions.
- Maintain and update payroll records.
- Liaise with HR re staff appointments, terminations, remuneration, condition of service and other relevant matters.
- Communicate and liaise with Managers/Team Leaders on wages and other related queries on an on-going basis.
- To perform ad hoc duties when required.
- At least two years’ experience, preferably working in a multi-site weekly payroll environment.
- Have strong knowledge on all payroll procedures.
- Fully competent in Microsoft Office especially Excel.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Numerical ability and data entry skills.
- Innovative and creative approach.
- Work professionally as part of a team.
- Receptive to change.
An excellent salary and additional benefits are on offer to the successful Payroll Officer.
Please use the link to apply or contact Robbie Jess at Bond for more information.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.