Payroll Administrator - Belfast City Centre
Bond Healthcare is leading supplier of temporary staff to the Private & Public Sectors across Northern Ireland. We now employ 22 staff and have ambitious plans for the next few years. Based in Belfast City Centre in modern, open plan offices we are looking for someone who is ready to take the next step in their career. The ideal candidate will have had experience of high volume, weekly payroll and be focused on delivering excellent customer service.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to;
- Process a high-volume weekly payroll for 500+ temporary staff
- Dealing with PAYE queries
- Maintain payroll processing system by gathering and inputting data
- Assist with any necessary deductions or adjustments
- Identify and resolve discrepancies in timesheet and payroll records
Skills / Experience
- At least 2 years experience in Payroll / Administration
- Good organisational skills
- Basic Payroll Knowledge
- Self motivated and driven
- Can–do attitude
- Good attention to detail
- Good team worker
- Professional and strong customer ethos
Salary will be in the region of £22,000 and will include generous holidays and flexible working conditions.
To be considered please forward a CV via the online application process.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.