Operations Accountant / Analyst
Our client is a highly successful Armagh based company which designs and manufactures equipment with a global customer base. It has continued to experience a high level of growth in recent years; due to this and expected continued future growth is seeking to appoint a qualified accountant to take up a new position.
- Production of detailed analysis of product profitability, margins and costs, with appropriate disaggregation for different users.
- Develop analyses of labour efficiencies & production process costs.
- Improve analysis of product bills of materials costs by programme.
- Close involvement in inventory analysis & control alongside operations teams.
- Preparation of information & analysis for regular reporting packs & presentations.
- Performing internal audits and making recommendations for process improvements and strengthening of internal controls across the organisation.
- Support delivery of month-end reporting timetable including preparation of draft monthly management accounts and supporting reconciliations (particular focus on contracts & inventory).
- Supporting the budgeting and forecasting cycles in the business with high-quality financial information.
- Working with the CFO and finance team to drive continuous improvement and to support business growth.
- Liaising with auditors to support annual statutory accounts process.
- Preparation of other ad hoc reports & analysis for business leaders as necessary.
- Support of other finance processes as required.
Required Education & Experience
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA).
- Strong technical accounting ability.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Experience of financial analysis and costing.
- Able to work well as part of a team.
- Good communication skills – in person and in writing.
- Well organised and able to self-motivate.
- Strong IT skills, particularly in Excel, are essential – PowerPoint would also be desirable.
- Experience of ERP/MRP systems would also be desirable.
Highly competitive salary + benefits package
Apply via link or contact Helen Sheppard at Bond Search & Selection for further details
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.