Our client is a multinational engineering company based in County Fermanagh. They now require a Management Accountant. Reporting into the Finance Director the primary role of the Finance Director is to produce monthly management accounts, contract cost accounts, financial reports and statutory returns within specified timescales.
- Preparation of annual budget and recovery rate statements.
- Maintenance of contract cost accounting records.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Preparation of annual accounts in statutory format.
- Assisting in the preparation of Corporation tax Computations.
- Assisting with statutory compliance issues for UK and Republic of Ireland, including NIC, Income Tax, Sub-contractors tax, VAT and Corporation tax.
- Maintenance of fixed asset registers.
- Credit control and reporting.
- Cash flow control.
- Dealing with inter-company transactions and reconciliations.
- Ad-hoc project work.
- Assisting in the preparation of business plans.
- Assisting with payroll and personnel matters.
Candidates should be:
- Professionally qualified Accountants (ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
- Hard working
- Able to work to deadlines, using initiative and prioritising their workload
Salary £30,000 - £35,000
Apply via link or Contact Helen Sheppard at Bond Search & Selection on 02890 339968 for further details.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.