Management Accountant – County Tyrone
Locally owned, long established business providing services across the globe
They now have an opportunity for a Management Accountant to join the finance team.
Reporting into to the Head of Finance the key purpose of the Management Accountant position will be to prepare, develop and analyse management accounting information.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Timely production of management accounts
- Producing quarterly management reports to senior management
- Analysing variances
- Making appropriate recommendations and advising of the impact on the business
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Monitoring and maintaining regional and branch reporting systems
- A recognised professional accounting qualification (Chartered Accountant)/ CIMA or ACCA Certified)
- High degree of communication skills
- Used to working in fast moving environments providing accurate and timely information to a high standard
For further information on this exciting opportunity please contact Helen Sheppard on 02890 339968 or apply online.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.