Our client, a large and successful company based in County Tyrone currently has the requirement for a Management Accountant.
Reporting into to the Head of Finance the key purpose of the Management Accountant position will be to prepare, develop and analyse management accounting information and to provide high quality support service to coal and oil supervisors and staff
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Part of a team responsible for the production of management accounts
- Producing quarterly management reports to senior management
- Analysing variances
- Making appropriate recommendations and advising of the impact on the business
- Preparation and filing of monthly VAT, PAYE, and Pension returns for Northern Ireland
- Preparation and filing of bi monthly ROI VAT returns
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliations.
- Monitoring and maintaining regional and branch reporting systems
- A recognised professional accounting qualification (Chartered Accountant)/ CIMA or ACCA Certified)
- High degree of communication skills
- Used to working in fast moving environments providing accurate and timely information to a high standard
Salary will commensurate with candidate’s experience
For further information on this exciting opportunity please contact Helen Sheppard on 02890 339968 or apply online.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.