Our client is a long established and highly successful group of companies based in Lisburn. The company has a strong market reputation for the provision of high quality service to long term customers locally and now on a global scale. The business has scaled internationally over recent years and today operates from strategically located facilities across the UK, USA, Germany, UAE, Singapore, Hong Kong and China. The company has seen significant growth in revenue and profitability in recent years.
Due to continued expansion a new opportunity has been created for a suitable candidate to join the company in the role of Group Accountant. Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, this position is commercially critical as the business moves forward. The successful candidate will receive a highly competitive package.
- Assisting with the production of monthly consolidated management accounts including P&L, balance sheet and cashflow
- Assistance with the annual budgeting process
- Detailed financial modelling and analysis
- Maintenance of group fixed asset register
- Management of group cashflow and treasury
- Preparing and submitting information to statutory authorities including the preparation of tax computations (VAT, Intrastat, Corporation Tax)
- Key role in development of improvement in financial systems
- Ad hoc project work for management
- Strong work ethic and great attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Great Excel modelling skills
- Accounting / ERP systems experience
- Chartered Accountant
- Cashflow management experience
- Experience of assistance in preparing management accounts
- FX experience
- Big 4 trained
Apply via Link or Contact Helen Sheppard at Bond Search & Selection for further details.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.