Our client is a leading construction company based in County Armagh, They have grown extensively in the last 5 years and continue to win and work on high value high profile projects. They now have the requirement for a Systems Accountant to join their finance team. Reporting into the Finance Director the Systems Accountant will be the functional lead for the ongoing development and upgrade of the Financial systems within the business.
The role will require a focussed individual who can quickly understand the key financial processes of the business and be able to plan, track and follow up on workstreams as the project is delivered.
- Systems development
- Budgeting forecasting
- Daily, weekly, monthly reporting
- P&L reporting
- Systems support to wider finance and commercial teams
- ERP implementation, development and management
- Qualified Accountant
- Experience of ERP systems
- The ability to, deliver work against strict deadlines, be flexible and quickly adapt to changing business needs and processes
- Track record of building successful stakeholder relationships through effective communication of all project related information.
Apply via link or contact Helen Sheppard at Bond for details
Salary - £40,000- £50,000
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.