Bond Search and Selection is working with our client, a well-established Financial Management company, who are seeking to recruit a Financial Administrator.
This is an excellent opportunity for a financial administrator with experience in the advisory sector to join a reputable organisation and develop their skills.
What will you do?
- Provide Administration support to the Financial Advisor
- Organising client files for meetings, preparation of valuations and product research
- Submission of new business applications, monitoring through to completion
- Accurate inputting onto systems. Maintaining and ensuring completeness of client files for compliance purposes
- Prepare draft suitability reports for clients
- Liaising with clients and professional bodies
- Managing/updating business pipeline and all client files
- Organising appointment diary and advisor meetings
- General Administration Duties
- Keeping up to date with knowledge of products and ongoing compliance and Anti-money laundering requirements
- have worked within a Financial Advisor practice for at least 1 year
- knowledge of investments, pensions and protection products
- achieved or working towards Financial Services qualifications
Please click the link to apply or contact Robbie Jess at Bond for more information
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.