Bond Search & Selection are delighted to be recruiting for a Company Financial Accountant on behalf of a medium sized distribution company based in Coleraine/Maghe area. A busy, fast paced work environment should be expected. Salary £35k - £40k dependant on experience.
Key Characteristics, ability to demonstrate:
- Customer service focused
- Problem solving / resolution
- Continuous process improvement
- Committed team player, collaborator with exceptional communication skills
- Highly organized
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
Key responsibilities will include:
- Trouble shoot problem accounts and close out complex reconciliations
- Preparation of weekly and monthly cash flow reports
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and reports with meaningful analysis
- Preparation and tracking of monthly and annual budgets
- Month-end close-out responsibilities ensuring accurate financial results are reported on a timely basis in accordance with close-out schedule.
Additional Information and Desired Criteria:
- Reporting to Financial Controller
- Professional reporting experience
- Can demonstrate strong account reconciliation and journals experience, ability to see interconnections and skilfully problem solve
- Practice background dealing with small and medium sized company accounts preparation and audits.
- Familiar with cashflows and budgets preparation and maintenance
- The successful applicant must be a professionally qualified chartered accountant either ACA or ACCA qualified.
- Position demands a drive for process compliance, process improvement and desire to follow best practice.
- Experience with accounting and financial systems.
Apply via Link or Contact Helen Sheppard at Bond Search & Selection for more information
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.