Our client is a highly successful design and manufacturing company based in Craigavon, County Armagh. They have experienced significant growth in recent years, and due to expected continued future growth is seeking to appoint a qualified accountant for group reporting to large parent company.
- Reporting into the Financial Controller the Financial Accountant will be responsible for the following:
- Completion of month-end reporting to group adhering to strict external timelines.
- Preparation of information & analysis for regular reporting packs & presentations.
- Regular performance variance analysis & investigation to understand key drivers of business and provide & monitor relevant KPIs to support these.
- Preparation of other ad hoc reports & analysis for business leaders as necessary.
- Supporting the budgeting and forecasting cycles in the business with high-quality financial information.
- Working with financial controller and finance team to drive continuous improvement and to support business growth.
- Support of other finance processes as required.
Experience & Skills
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) essential
- Fluency in Chinese language essential
- Strong practical accounting understanding/knowledge.
- Good analytical skills.
- Experience of preparation of financial analyses.
- Able to work well as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills – in person and in writing.
- Well organised and able to self-motivate.
- Strong IT skills, particularly in Excel, are essential – PowerPoint would also be desirable.
- Experience of ERP/MRP accounting systems would also be desirable.
Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
Apply via Link or Contact Helen Sheppard at Bond Search & Selection for further details
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.