Our client, part of a world leading manufacturing company has a requirement for a Financial Accountant to join their Tyrone based facility in the finance department.
The role will involve the following:
- Co-ordination and preparation of monthly management accounts including budgets, forecast and variance analysis
- Preparation of the year-end accounts and statutory financial statements
- Calculation of taxes owed, preparation and submission of tax returns and track payments or refunds (VAT, Corporation Tax)
- Supervision of Accounts Clerks
- Understand and adhere to all financial and accounting regulations and legislation including corporate policies and procedures
- Create & implement efficient methods for accounting and financial record keeping
The Financial Accountant will be required to meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) – however a lesser qualification with relevant experience may also be considered
- 2-3 years experience in a similar financial accounting role
- Ability to meet strict deadlines with accurate results
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Excellent salary + benefits package including pension, life assurance, health plan and onsite gym
Apply via link of contact Helen Sheppard at Bond Search & Selection for details on 02890
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.