Our client a local and very successful building services group of companies based in Banbridge currently have an excellent opportunity for a Finance Manager to join and lead their growing finance team. The Finance Manager will play a key role in the provision of management and financial information for the group.
The successful applicant will have the ability to drive strategies and plans that support the achievement of Finance goals and overall business strategies. He / she will be required to review current processes and identify areas to increase efficiency and productivity across the accounts team.
The successful applicant must be a qualified accountant with experience working at a senior level within industry. Preference will be given to those who can demonstrate a high degree of commercial aptitude and acumen. Applicants should be able to demonstrate strong, financial modelling skills and have advanced excel skills.
- Leading a team of staff responsible for the production of management accounts, administration and management of payroll, banking administration and stock management
- Ensure high quality and timely weekly and monthly reporting, providing in depth commentary and analysis on business performance to internal stakeholders
- Management accounts – production of timely and accurate management accounts. Establish and monitor key performance indicators to improve efficiencie
- Manage accounting services, ensuring compliance with policies and procedures and with regulatory and statutory requirements
- Develop and manage short and long term operational goals of the accounts team
- Accounting systems development
- Preparation and development of cash flow projections
- Development of individual team members by providing on-going coaching and performance improvement
- Educated to degree level with a recognized professional accountancy qualification
- Excellent understanding of accounting processes and the need for strong systems of internal control
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to deliver high quality work within strict time frames
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
Experience in working in Construction Sector
Systems implementation experience
Salary circa £45,000 + bonus + benefits
Apply via link or contact Helen Sheppard on 02890 339968 for details
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.