Bond Search and Selection is working in conjunction with a client seeking to recruit a Credit Controller.
This is an excellent opportunity to take the next step in your career path and to work with a nationally recognised organisation who is one of the leading companies in the sector.
Playing an intrinsic role as part of the finance team with successful Credit Controller will take responsibility for -
- management of customer accounts ensuring adherence to limits and terms
- allocation of cash
- accounts reconciliation
- ledger maintenance
As Credit Controller you will develop strong relationships with customers and assist with customer queries. You will be responsible for meeting monthly KPIs and provide monthly reports to the Credit Manager.
Successful applicants will be in possession of -
- Maths and English GCSE (or equivalent) at Grade C or above
- Previous and demonstrable Credit Control experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A proven track record of working to targets and deadlines
- Proficiency in MS Office and specifically Excel
A salary range of between £20k and £25k per annum is on offer along with other benefits.
If you are interested in this role, please apply using the link or contact Robbie Jess at Bond for more information.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.