Bond Search and Selection is working with our client, a sector leading food distributor, seeking to recruit a Credit Controller.
Working as part of the finance team this will be an independent role managing a high volume of accounts for a large client base in N Ireland.
As a dynamic and highly organised Credit Controller you will have responsibility for -
- Managing customer accounts within agreed payment terms
- Timely collection of all debts and customer payments
- Chase overdue payments via telephone, email or letter
- Resolve queries
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships
- Ensure payment terms and credit limits are adhered to and review in line with Credit Insurance policy
- Process Direct Debit collections on a weekly basis
- Month end credit control reporting
- Perform credit checks on new customer applications and organise application approval
- Escalate potential bad debts to FC and liaise with solicitors where necessary
- Process bad debt write offs to customer accounts
- Recommend changes to improve the Company’s credit control process
What we are looking for -
- Demonstrable success within high level/large volume Credit Control
- Ability to handle complex accounts whilst maintaining relationships with customers
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively when required
- Excellent time management skills and ability to adhere to strict deadlines
- Previous experience within the FMCG sector is preferable.
A salary of up to £23000 per annum (based on experience) is on offer to the successful applicant.
To apply please use the link or contact Robbie Jess at Bond for more information.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.