Credit Controller – Co Antrim
Our client is a successful local business which has enjoyed unprecedented recent growth; due to expansion they require an experienced Credit Controller to join their team. This is a full time permanent opportunity, with a competitive salary plus bonus on offer.
- Maintain customer accounts
- Timely and effectively collect all debts and customer payments.
- Check customers credit ratings and apply insurance where appropriate.
- Maintain contact with customers to ensure invoices are clear for payment.
- Resolve queries both internally and externally regarding outstanding invoices.
- Collate details of disputed invoices and initiate internal queries
- Support Credit Manager with ad-hoc tasks
- Posting and allocating daily receipts to accounting systems.
- Provide accounts information to other internal departments
- 5 GCSEs including English and Maths
- At least one years’ Credit Control experience
- Excellent at building & maintaining effective relationships with all stakeholders
- Strong negotiating skills
- Highly focused on customer service
- Ability to successfully communicate via telephone and in writing
To apply for this role, or to enquire about the range of similar opportunities available across Northern Ireland, please send a CV using the link, or call Francis at Bond Search & Selection on 028 9033 9968 for further information.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.