Our client is a successful food manufacturing company in the Greater Belfast area. Having doubled in size in the last three years and continuing to grow they are becoming a very well known brand across Ireland and Northern Ireland. They now require a Company Accountant to manage the Finance Function of the business.
Reporting directly into the Managing Director the Company Accountant will manage and develop the accounts team taking full responsible for the finance function which will include:
- Reporting to the board on a monthly basis and assisting in developing the company’s strategic position.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts, forecasts and cashflows.
- Preparation of year end accounts and liaising with the external auditor.
- Preparation of monthly sales reports.
- Preparation of weekly business performance.
- Preparation of annual budget.
- Preparation of ad-hoc reports.
- Advise on tax efficient planning, investment decisions and risk management.
- Manage product costing and assist in setting price.
- Preparation of EU and UK VAT, Intrastat and other monthly returns.
- Implement, monitor and review systems of internal control.
- Oversee payroll, accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Help develop and improve current data systems.
- Qualified accountant ACA, ACCA or CIMA (Qualified by experience will also be considered)
- Experience with accounting software
- Strong excel knowledge
- Good communication skills
Ideally you will be available for an immediate start
Competitive salary + performance related bonus
Apply via link or contact Helen Sheppard at Bond Search & Selection for details
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.