Our client, a growing business based in County Armagh, currently has the requirement for a Company Accountant to join the business as they enter a new and exciting phase. The Company Accountant will take a central role in managing and growing the business and the key responsibilities will include:
- Manage all financial aspects of the business including day to day processes - eg. Sales invoices, purchase invoices, monthly statements, VAT, PAYE, credit control, Intrastat, etc
- Efficient management of our working capital ie. debtors, creditors, banks and stock levels
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and associated reports.
- Preparation and monitoring of budgets and cash flow forecasts
- Preparation of year end statutory accounts and sign off with auditors
- Development of cost awareness and understanding in all areas of our business.
- Proactively assist with making strategic management decisions
- Special projects
- Professional accountancy qualification
- Experience running day to day accounts in a sales business.
- Excellent IT and business systems knowledge.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Proven business management acumen
Salary £30,000 - £35,000
Apply online or contact Helen Sheppard for further details on 02890 339968
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.