Our client is a growing manufacturing company based in Antrim. They now have an opportunity for a Company Accountant to join their team during this period of rapid growth. This is an excellent opportunity to join a high-performing organisation that can provide an amazing platform for driven individuals who wants to be at the top of the industry globally.
The successful candidate should be Qualified Accountant who will have overall responsibility for managing the finances of the business. You should be able to demonstrate leadership and managerial ability with strong decision-making skills. You should have a professional and presentable manner with strong confidence in your ability.
- Full day to day management of all financial aspects of the business to include credit control, payroll, sales ledgers, purchase ledgers, budget control, legislative requirements in all forms, annual cash-flow planning & management.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and accounts pack
- Reconciliation of Balance Sheet Accounts
- Assist in production of budgets and quarterly forecasts
- Preparation of Statutory Accounts in line with IFRS standards
- VAT and Intrastat Returns
- Matching receipts and reconciling GRNI accruals each month
- Preparing monthly journal entries as needed
- Any other duties that may be deemed appropriate to this role
The Ideal Candidate
- Professionally qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA), part-qualified will also be considered with significant management accounting experience.
- Third level education in an accountancy or business related field
- Excellent IT knowledge & full versatility in accounts & payroll packages
- Experience of operating within a medium to large organisation
- Experience of producing management accounts including full profit and loss, cash flow and balance sheet reviews
- Experience of managing Company bank accounts including reconciliation, balance sheet reporting and cash flow
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with a high level of efficiency in Excel spread sheets
- Experience of a variety of accounting software packages e.g SAP
- Enjoy working as part of a team and achieving shared goals and objectives
- Inquisitive and analytical
- Flexible and adaptable able to demonstrate strong business acumen, with entrepreneurial vision.
In return this role:
- Will provide a strong salary package, good holiday benefits and private healthcare.
- Opportunity for a great career path.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.