Our client is a successful and very well respected company based in Kilrea. They now have an opportunity for an experienced accounting professional to join them in the position of Bookkeeper. The role would also suit a qualified accounting technician or part-qualified accountant. Reporting into the Financial Controller the Bookkeeper will be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for all payroll processing including employee expense reimbursements
- Bank reconciliations
- VAT returns & EC Sales/stats for UK and ROI activities
- Credit control assistance
- Posting journals for payroll, expenses, month end accruals/prepayments and depreciation
- Month End reconciliations - must understand double entry, Trial Balance, P&L and Balance Sheet.
- Experienced with accounting software such as Sage Line 50
- Ability to self review work and work autonomously to a large extent
- Intermediate excel skills
- Proficient in all MS Office
- Minimum of 3 years of Accounting or Book-keeping experience.
- Qualified Accounting Technician
- Part-Qualified Accountant
Salary dependent upon experience and qualifications
Apply via link or contact Helen Sheppard at Bond Search & Selection for further details.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.