Assistant Management Accountant
An opportunity exists for an Assistant Management Accountant to join a large business with extensive international reach which has enjoyed year on year growth, while steadily increasing profitability.
You will be a Part-Qualified accountant or an Accounts Technician with solid experience who is keen to continue to develop and progress. In addition to providing an excellent platform to do so, this role offers a very attractive salary along with study support and a good all round package.
- Part of a team responsible for the production of management accounts
- Producing quarterly management reports to senior management
- Analysing variances
- Making appropriate recommendations and advising of the impact on the business
- Preparation and filing of monthly VAT, PAYE, and Pension returns for Northern Ireland
- Preparation and filing of bi monthly ROI VAT returns
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliations.
- Monitoring and maintaining the company's IT function
- Monitoring and maintaining regional and branch reporting systems
To register your interest in this role, or to enquire about the range of opportunities available across Northern Ireland, please send a CV using the link, or call Francis Gilmore at Bond Search & Selection on 028 9033 9968 for a discussion in total confidence.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.