Our client is a large and successful manufacturing company based in County Antrim.. They now have an opportunity for an Assistant Accountant to join their busy finance team. Reporting into the Financial Controller the Assistant Accountant will assist in the preparation of weekly accounts; reconciling daily and weekly stock reports, analysing sales and pricing reports. The Assistant Accountant will be involved in preparing monthly accounts to trial balance, analysing bank statements, preparing bank reconciliations and preparing VAT returns. Carrying out Analytical Review on monthly accounts and reconciling to weekly accounts.
- Proficient in Excel
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Minimum of 3 years working in a similar role
- Good organisational skills with good attention to detail and follow up
- Good communication skills and command of the English language
- Ability to work individually as well as in a team
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Reliable, enthusiastic and professional manner
Apply via link or contact Helen Sheppard at Bond Search & Selection on 02890 339968 for details
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.