Assistant Accountant required for Construction / Engineering firm in Co Tyrone with an International reach. Applicants must be degree qualified holding relevant experience plus the ambition to develop their career within a growing business.
The role could be ideal for a qualified Accounts Technician or Part-qualified Accountant – structure and support is in place to allow your experience to be signed off and studies completed.
Duties will include;
- Assist in the preparation of VAT Returns
- Assist in monitoring cash flow
- Assist with budgets and forecasts
- Assist with projects as required
- Liaise with other members of the team and across the business
- Provide and interpret financial information
- Compile various management reports on a regular basis
- Prepare accounts and reconcile balance sheets
- Assist in audits and audit preparation
- Keep communications open with the other functions at all times
- Observe all company policies
- Assist in monitoring compliance across the business
A very competitive salary is on offer which will be reflective of your experience and ability. To register your interest in this role, or to contact us regarding the range of finance opportunities available, please send a CV now using the link, or call Francis Gilmore on 028 9033 9968 for a discussion in total confidence.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.