An experienced Accounts Assistant is required by a successful manufacturing business in Co Tyrone. Reporting to the Finance director, the Accounts Assistant will undertake a varied role which includes;
- Sales ledger invoice processing
- Credit control
- Purchase ledger invoice processing
- Payroll processing (weekly & monthly)
- VAT returns / EC Sales List / Intrastat returns
- Assist the finance director with reconciliation of balance sheet accounts and monthly P&L analysis
The successful candidate will have at least 12 months’ experience in a similar role and strong IT skills ideally including Sage.
This is a chance to join a business which is recognised as market leader, known locally as an employer of choice, and an accredited Investor in People. Salary will be in the range of £20-23k.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.