Accounts Assistant – Newry
Bond Search & Selection are working with a renowned international business to recruit an experienced Accounts Assistant based at their Head Office in Newry.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Accounts Assistant will perform a varied role with duties including;
- Reconciling cash receipts per ledger to bank accounts
- Reconciling customer accounts – allocating amounts as necessary – investigating discrepancies
- Take credit card payments
- Post customer payments and allocate off customer account using customer remittance – chasing up remittance if necessary
- Post agreed contras to customer and vendor accounts
- Accounting for intercompany transactions
- Query investigation – wrong details on invoices (reg / date) – incorrect pricing – incorrect charges
- Calculate, agree and create rebates (credits)
- VAT checks for all customers
- Open customer accounts
- Answer queries on invoices / statements – from internal and external customers
Salary will be negotiable for the right candidate dependent on experience, but probably in the region of £18k.
To apply for this role, or to enquire about the range of opportunities available across Northern Ireland, please send a CV using the link below, or call Francis at Bond Search & Selection on 028 9033 9968 for further information.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.