Bond Search and Selection are working with our client who are seeking to recruit an Accounts Administrator.
Working within an innovative and reliable construction business the successful Accounts Administrator will perform a crucial role to ensure the efficient maintenance and processing of accounts payable transactions.
What will you do?
- matching and batching supplier invoices
- use analysis to identify potential inaccuracies
- resolve invoicing discrepancies
- maintain supplier statement reconciliations
- process new supplier account applications
- perform due diligence on new subcontractors
- collate employee timesheet information
- reception support
- general office duties
The successful candidate will be highly organised with an eye for detail and accuracy. You will also have strong communication skills and have the ability to form and maintain strong relationships with suppliers.
- a minimum of 1 years accounts payable experience
- IT Proficient with experience in accounting software packages (Sage)
- minimum 5 GCSE including Maths and English
- candidates working towards an accounting qualification or accreditation will be at an advantage
- previous experience of CIS or RCT is desirable
A salary of up to £20000 per annum with additional benefits is on offer.
Please apply using the link or contact Robbie Jess at Bond for more information.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.