Accounts Administrator - Belfast City Centre
Bond Healthcare is leading supplier of temporary staff to the Private & Public Sectors across Northern Ireland. We now employ 22 staff and have ambitious plans for the next few years. Based in Belfast City Centre in modern, open plan offices we are looking for someone who is ready to take the next step in their career. Reporting to our Finance Manager you will be responsible for the following:
Responsibilities will include but not limited to;
- Responsible for reconciliation of sales ledger
- Allocation of payments to Xero accountancy system
- Resolve accounts queries and issue credit notes when required
- Ad-hoc credit control for problematic invoices
- Assist with processing high-volume weekly payroll for 500+ temporary staff
- Dealing with PAYE queries
- Assist with any necessary deductions or adjustments
- Identify and resolve discrepancies in timesheet and payroll records
Skills / Experience
- At least 2 years experience in within a Finance team
- Good organisational skills
- Basic Payroll Knowledge
- Self motivated and driven
- Can–do attitude
- Good attention to detail
- Good team worker
- Professional and strong customer ethos
Salary will be in the region of £20,000 and will incude a generous benefits package.
To be considered please forward a CV via the online application process.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.