Our client is a successful and very well respected company based in the Coleraine / Maghera area. They now have an opportunity for an Accounting Technician. Reporting into the Financial Controller the Accounting Technician will be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for all payroll processing including employee expense reimbursements
- Bank reconciliations
- VAT returns & EC Sales/stats for UK and ROI activities
- Credit control assistance
- Posting journals for payroll, expenses, month end accruals/prepayments and depreciation
- Month End reconciliations - must understand double entry, Trial Balance, P&L and Balance Sheet.
- Experienced with accounting software such as Sage Line 50
- Ability to self-review work and work autonomously to a large extent
- Intermediate excel skills
- Proficient in all MS Office
- Minimum of 3 years of Accounting or Book-keeping experience.
- Qualified Accounting Technician
- Part-Qualified Accountant
Salary dependent upon experience and qualifications
Apply via link or contact Helen Sheppard at Bond Search & Selection for further details.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.