Environmental Health Officer
Temporary contract until August – full time
A brilliant opportunity has arisen within one of our public sector companies to work within the Environmental Health Service Unit. This would be a brilliant role for someone with 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role keen to expand their knowledge.
- You will need to provide information and assistance to members of the public, elected representatives and various statutory and non-statutory bodies.
- Help develop guidance and written procedures to achieve continuous improvement in the quality of service
- Prepare and serve legal notices, present prosecution cases and attend court/ appeals as and when required
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures and operate within the highest standard of management and personal behaviour
- Prioritise work load demands to ensure all relevant targets are achieved
- To ensure that a quality, customer focused environmental health service is delivered
- You will need to hold a third level qualification relevant to this post such as BSc Hons in Environmental Health or equivalent. And a minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience
- Applicants much hold the environmental Health officers registration board certificate or equivalent
- A full UK driving licence is essential
If you feel this role is suitable for you, please apply using the link or alternatively please get in touch with Clodagh McKeefry on Clodagh@bondselection.com or 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.