Bond Search and Selection is working with a client who is seeking to recruit a SHEQ/Management Systems Consultant to join their team.
This role has arisen due to the organisations continued success and expanding customer base.
This is a field-based role allowing the successful candidate the flexibility to manage their own diary, work remotely and deliver services to new and existing clients across the country. The role will involve working with clients to implement and maintain management systems across a range of disciplines including health and safety, environment and quality.
- a relevant degree in a technical discipline
- experience of management system standards (ISO14001, ISO9001, OHSAS18001, Safe-T-Cert)
- ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- strong communication skills
- a health and safety or environmental qualification e.g. NEBOSH, CIEH
Candidates with previous experience in the implementation or management of integrated management systems and those with a membership of a health and safety or environmental professional body will be at an advantage.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.