Risk Management Consultant - Belfast
Our client is a world leading professional services business who are passionate about delivering a first-class range of solutions to their clients. They have an enviable portfolio of clients’ which ranges from SME’s to NI Top 100 clients. They are committed to the highest standards of excellence and recognise their staff as their most valuable asset.
As part of their continued success an opportunity has arisen for an experienced Risk Management Consultant. Based from their prestigious Belfast offices you will be responsible for the following:
- Delivery of Health and Safety Risk Management services to clients across NI
- Auditing existing Safety Management Systems and provision of reports on existing controls and systems
- Writing Health & Safety Policies and Safe Working Procedures
- Undertaking Risk Assessments
- Provision of training to clients in Safety Awareness
- Presentations to clients on the benefits of Health and Safety and Risk Management
- Liaison with sales team and others to encourage selling Health and Safety Risk Management services
- Administration duties to support the above functions
- Any other task as relevant to the role
- At least 5 years’ experience of Health & Safety risk management
- Ability to work autonomously and manage own workload
- Experience of undertaking fire risk assessments, or provision of H&S training would be of benefit
- NEBOSH Certificate (or equivalent)
- Flexibility to work across NI with some UK travel
The successful candidate will receive a market leading remuneration and benefits package which will include generous salary, car allowance, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), pension contribution, life cover and a comprehensive list of flexible benefits.
To be considered please forward a CV via the online application process or contact Bernard Rooney in strictest confidence on 02890 339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.