Bond, Search and Selection are currently recruiting for an experienced a HSEQ Manager for our client in the Mid Ulster area.
Our client is Northern Ireland Main Contractor who work across a range of sectors and have developed a strong client base across the U.K. and Ireland.
Due to their continued expansion there is an opportunity for an experienced Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager to join their team.
Health and Safety Manager Role
Using your experience you will be responsible for ensuring Health, Safety and Environmental Issues throughout the company ensuring compliance and company procedures are met.
Health and Safety Manager Duties
- Monitor site operations ensuring all staff including foreman, site supervisors and sub-contractors comply with safety legislation and company policies are adhered to.
- Promote health safety awareness at all levels within the company
- Carry out regular site inspections, keep records and document health and safety progress
- Make recommendations to management and implement new policies and procedures when required.
Health and Safety Manager Criteria:
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate
- Experience in the construction / civil engineering projects
- good written, oral and computer based communication skills
- A self-motivated and structured approach to work
- Full UK driving licence.
- Strong knowledge of relevant legislation and ensuring safety on site
Location: Co. Derry office - limited travel
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000+ DOE and a number of benefits
If you are interested in applying for this post please submit your CV via the link provided.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.