Health and Safety Officer
Permanent – Full time
£23,000 - £25,000
My client is a market leader within their sector and has grown consistently over the years’ through innovation and market leading strategies. This is an excellent company that can over career progression in whichever role you would join. They are passionate about training and ensuring each employee gets what they need to have a long career here.
- You will carry out risk assessments and report all findings to the relevant parties
- Prepare and provide reports as required and update the Health and safety management system
- Organise and deliver meetings and training required
- Assist in the production, development and monitoring of Health and Safety policies and procedures across a multi-site organisation
- Carry out health and safety audits, inspections and investigations and report findings to the relevant managers
- You will be responsible for delivering inductions and preliminary training for new staff/ external contractors coming to site
- You should be educated to degree standard with a NEBOSH general certificate
- This role would require a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Fully driving licence and access to your own transport is essential
- · This position will suit someone with excellent team working skills and able to work off their own initiative
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and want to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV. Or alternatively please email Clodagh McKeefry at Clodagh@bondselection.com or call on 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.