Material Planning Analyst
£13ph - Temporary position
A brilliant company based in Belfast are introducing 150 new suppliers and so due to expansion require an experienced material planning analyst to join their established team. This company have an excellent name in the local market and will provide training and progression for the right candidate.
- Planning for alternate manufacturing methods, communicating effectively across the team both in house and outside of the company
- Work closely with facility supply chain planning resources to proactively address material requirements, issuing work orders
- Ensuring the timely delivery of materials to the facility collaborating with suppliers to coordinate deliveries, shipping schedules and work schedules to meet facility production plans
- Managing/ performing supplier scheduling and implementation of engineering changes for the efficient manufacture of products and components
- Planning resources to proactively address material requirements changes changes resulting from new product introduction and engineering/ product change control
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1-2 years’ experience working within a supply chain role
- You should have strong problem solving skills and a proactive attitude to your work
- Experience with SAP would be beneficial but not essential
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and want to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV. If you would like to discuss this role in further detail please email me at Clodagh@bondselection.com or call me on 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.