Technical Support Engineer/ In-House CNC Service Engineer
A brilliant opportunity has arisen to work with one of Ireland’s leading CNC manufacturers. This company are well established and have an excellent name in both the local market and international for their high quality precision service. They work on machine tools from the likes of DMG Mori and Trumpf. This role would suit some with a background in Servicing and maintaining CNC machine tools, ideally with an electrical bias although this can be flexible. Along with a market leading salary you will also receive excellent benefits and brilliant career progression.
- You will be responsible for providing office based technical support either over the phone or on skype. Assisting customer with faults and logging service requests on their bespoke system
- Scheduling and planning work for the service engineers
- Providing the technical knowledge where needed to solve complex breakdown issues at customer sites on the machine tools
- Liaising with site maintenance engineers in regards to resolving any issues and staff training as and when required on the bespoke CNC machines
- Providing and discussing installation requirements with customers in advance of machine delivery
- Working with the service manager and the service engineers to ensure all work is completed within a suitable time frame and observing company’s safety procedures and putting safety as a priority
- You should be able to confidently read electrical schematics
- Previous field service/ maintenance on machine tools would be essential
- Willing to travel when required
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and want to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV. If you would like to discuss this role in further detail please email me at Clodagh@bondselection.com or call me on 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.